Submitting your manuscript
- All papers must be submitted via the St. Petersburg Polytechnic University E-Submission system. An author’s personal account is automatically generated upon registration. The manuscript can then be uploaded through the “My articles” menu., then you need to download the article through the "My articles" menu. The E-submission system should be the sole means of communication between the author, the editors and the reviewers. Please note that for multi-author articles, only the corresponding author should register in the system; co-authors are added when submitting the paper.
- The manuscript must be prepared in accordance with our structure and contents and formatting guidelines.
- All papers are reviewed and revised through the E-submission system only.
- Submissions will be rejected if they fail to comply with the journal’s guidelines and requirements (i.e., formatting, subject matter, etc.) or are found to contain plagiarized or previously published material. Authors are responsible for scientific integrity of their manuscript. We check all papers for plagiarism before the peer-review using Antiplagiat and iThenticate software. Reviewers or editors can also detect a misconduct. In all cases of proved ethical misconduct, the paper will be rejected. The authors will be informed of the reasons of rejection.
- Once the manuscript has passed review and any additional issues have been settled with the authors, it can be directed to the Editorial Board for final decision. The authors will be informed of the issue and section of the journal in which the article will be published and of the tentative date of publication, as approved by the Editorial Board.
Publication in the journal is free of charge for all authors. The journal does not charge the authors for processing, review or publishing of their articles.