St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Humanities and Social Sciences accepts original research articles and reviews. Submissions should be original previously unpublished works that have not been submitted for publication to any other journal.
Submissions should contain new research findings, obtained by the authors, of interest to the international research community.
The journal accepts submissions in the following subject areas:
- Historical sciences and archeology,
- History of the Russian society,
- International relationships
- Challenges of the XXI century,
- Philosophical aspects of social management and Area,
- Philosophy of Law and Public Administration,
- Philosophical and cultural studies
- Education and pedagogical sciences,
- Problems of higher school,
- Professional education
Articles should adhere to the following structure:
- introduction explaining the relevance of the research problem (roughly 0.5 to 1 page);
- the main body detailing the problem and describing the methods adopted and the results obtained;
- conclusion summarizing the findings and offering suggestions for further research (roughly 0.5 to 1 page);
The following data are uploaded separately through the E-Submission system:
- article title in Russian and English
- abstract in Russian and English (abstract preparation guidelines)
- keywords in Russian and English
- references in Cyrillic and Latin characters (citation guidelines)
Papers should be kept to a maximum of 12-20 A4 pages (including figures). The maximum number of figures (diagrams, graphs, images, drawings, photographs, etc.) should not exceed 6.
Manuscript preparation guidelines.