Society, Communication & Education accepts original research articles, review articles and reviews. Submissions should be original previously unpublished works that have not been submitted for publication to any other journal.
Manuscripts are submitted online and you will be guided through the process.
Your benefits of publishing with us:
- Double-blind peer-review aimed at improving the quality of your paper
- Online publication
- Accepted papers are published online as DOI-citable
- Articles are easily discoverable thanks to SEO
- Convenient citation tracking via e-mail alert
- importance for specialists and readers of the journal in the global context of current scientific developments and discussions in the chosen subject area;
- reflection of the theoretical and methodological context of the problem;
- novelty and distinction of the content of the article, formulated author's contribution;
- compliance with the structure of the research article;
- system of discourse and arguments that support the author's conclusions.
Articles should reflect the current issues of humanitarian research in the following areas:
- History of science and education
- Philosophy of language
- Applied linguistics
- Discourse researches
- Theory and methods of training and education
- General pedagogy, history of pedagogy and education
- Education. Culture
Articles should adhere to the following IMRAD structure (introduction, methods, results and discussion):
- introduction explaining the relevance of the research problem;
- the main body detailing the problem and describing the methods adopted and the results obtained;
- conclusion summarizing the findings and offering suggestions and implications for further research.
The following data are uploaded separately through the E-Submission system:
- article title in Russian and English
- abstract in Russian and English (abstract preparation guidelines)
- keywords in Russian and English (5-7 words)
- references in Cyrillic and Latin characters (citation guidelines)
Article formatting requirements formatting are given here.