Formatting guidelines for text and figures
Please note Manuscripts must be written in clear and concise English.
- A Research Article should normally be between 4,000 and 7,000 words when first submitted. Authors should consider the total word count (including references, tables, footnotes, and appendices, but excluding supplementary material). The final, accepted version of an article may be longer as a result of necessary revisions, but will generally not exceed 8,000 word.
- Manuscripts should be submitted through the E-Submission system in docx format (MS Word 2007-2010). The manuscript file uploaded to the E-Submission system should contain only the article text, while all other data, such as article title, abstract, keywords, references and author information should be filled out separately.
- The number of co-authors should not exceed 5, generally.
- Tables should be formatted in the same style as the main text.
- Font: Times New Roman 14 pt. Text must be 1.5 spaced. Font size for large tables may be 12 pt. No hyphenation at line breaks.
- Figures ( in .tiff, .bmp or .jpeg formats) should be submitted in separate files. All figures can be in color or black and white.
- References should be formatted according to our guidelines.