Nadezhda I. Almazova
AffiliationPeter the Great St.Petersburg Polytechnic University
DegreeDoctor of Education
- Polytechnicheskaya, 29, St.Petersburg, 195251, Russian Federation
Doctor of Pedagogy (Dr. Sc. Ed), Professor, Distinguished Educator in Russian Higher Education and Russian Higher Professional Education, corresponding member of Russian Academy of Education, Director of the Institute of Humanities of Peter the Great Saint Petersburg Polytechnic University, Professor of the Higher school of Translation Studies
Graduated from Ivanovo State University, faculty of Romanic and Germanic Philology (1977).
- PhD in Linguistics (1986) - Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Dr.Sc. (Pedagogy) (2003)- Thesis for the degree of Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences "Cross-cultural component of foreign language communication: cognitive and didactic aspects” Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- rofessor of the Department of Foreign Languages (2005)
- The author of more than 150 scientific publications, among them: monographs, textbooks, articles.
Research interests: Methodology of Linguistic and Didactic Research, Methods of Teaching Foreign Languages, Issues of Intercultural Communication, Content and Language Integrated Learning, Integration of Humanities and Engineering Education.