AffiliationHerzen State Pedagogical University of Russia
DegreeDoctor of Education
- St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
Xenia Piotrowska, Doctor of Pedagogy (Dr. Sc. Ed), Associated professor, corresponding member of Russian Academy of Natural History, Professor of the Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, Scientific Director of the Research Laboratory for Language Engineering.
Graduated from Saint-Petersburg, State University, faculty of Math and Mechanics (1977).
PhD (Computer Science) (1993) -Thesis for the degree of Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences “Models, programme and information means of translater’s workplace” - Kiev, V.M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Ukraine
Dr.Sc. (Pedagogy) (2007) - Thesis for the degree of Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences " Methodical theory of mathematical and informational training of students-philologists on the basis of an inter-paradigm-semiotic approach”, Saint-Petersburg, the Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia, Russia
Professor of the Department of Math of the Herzen State Pedagogical University of Russia (2009)
The author of more than 100 scientific publications, among them: monographs, textbooks, articles.
- Integration of Humanities and Engineering Education,
- Modern educational technologies,
- Information and digital technologies in education,
- Data – and text-minig,
- Subject-led with partial immersion scaffolding,
- Data-driven learning,
- Content and language integrated learning,
- Teaching of Applied math and Computer Science